Solar PV Modules
The working of a solar Photovoltaic/PV module:
When sunlight strikes the panel and is absorbed, it knocks loose electrons from some of the atoms that make up the semiconductor. The semiconductor is positively charged on one side and negatively charged on the other side, which encourages all these loose electrons to travel in the same direction, creating an electric current.
The contacts capture this current in an electrical circuit. The electricity PV panels generate is direct current (DC). Before it can be used in homes and businesses, it has to be changed into alternating current (AC) electricity using an inverter. The inverted current then travels from the inverter to the building’s fuse box, and from there to the appliances that need it.
A sloping, south-facing roof is the ideal place to mount a solar panel. A glass sheet protects the semiconductor sandwich from hail, wind-borne grit and wildlife. The semiconductor is also coated in an anti-reflective substance, which makes sure that it absorbs the sunlight it needs instead of scattering it away.
SolarMaxx offers a broad range of photovoltaic solar modules that feature high efficiency through quality material and workmanship. Our broad range of solar modules are amongst the best PV panels available to multiple customer segments including industrial, commercial, institutional, both on-grid and off-grid solar projects and residential users.
Harnessing the sun for maximum performance
Choosing a panel is a great first step to creating a powerful solar system. Now you will need to find the right location for your system to unleash its full potential.
Solutions for every home, office, factory, institute
Where should solar panels be installed to generate maximum energy? A SolarMaxx executive will work closely with you to choose the best location and system size for the energy needs of your premise.
Rooftop solar systems
Rooftop systems are the most popular option for home, office, factory or institute owners. These roofs typically have enough available space and, if unshaded, are well-suited for optimal energy production.
SolarMaxx rooftop solar systems:
Withstand extreme environmental conditions while maintaining the integrity of your roof.
Can be installed on nearly any roof—sloped or flat.
Helps keep your premise cooler in the summer by providing shade from the sun and warmer in the winter by creating a heat barrier.
Can help to offset utility costs.
Ground solar systems
If you have a need for a larger system than your roof area will accommodate, a ground-mounted system may be right for you if you have space on your plot.
SolarMaxx ground-mounted solar systems:
Anchored to the ground to ensure stability.
Withstand extreme environmental conditions.
Can be installed on nearly any contour at a variety of heights and tilt angles.
Have options for raised mounting structures to provide power to the premise and shade for people or vehicles.
Wide product range:
- Multiple configuration: 10, 12, 18, 36, 60 & 72 cells
- Wide power range: 2W to 310W and above
- Higher wattage and customised modules also available
- Extended power warranties
Built to perform SolarMaxx solar modules are known for:
- Enhanced low light performance
- Long life EVA and backsheet
- In house testing and sorting of individual cells
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- Measurement Tolerance on power is +/-3%. All Electrical parameters are specified at STC: 25°C temperature, irradiation 1000W/m2. AM: 1.5
- All the modules are supplied with screw less section frames.
- Type of Cell: Multi Crystalline Silicon
- Front Face: Tempered glass (low iron)
- Encapsulate: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum
- Junction Box: IP 65
Convert your roof into a personal power house, install a SolarMaxx Solar Power System:
- Great for your wallet. Great for the planet
- Saves lakhs of rupees each year
- Installed on nearly any roof
- Years of trusted service
- Minimal maintenance
- Long-term system performance
- Made from best quality material
- Avoid ever-increasing electricity rates
- Withstand extreme environmental conditions